Friday, June 9, 2017

Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 TracFone Boost Straight Talk G950U

Thank my Honduras friend-Raul who was very patient to spend his time, so i can unlock network for Samsung Galaxy S8 locked TracFone USA network.

Samsung S8 with G950U model that is locked TracFone network, my friend put his simcard but he can't use. In Setting-Mobile Network-Network Mode: only have LTE or CDMA optionals. There is not GSM optional. That why my customer need my service to unlock GSM network for Galaxy S8 Tracfone. Finally, Samsung Galaxy S8 TracFone is unlocked GSM simcards. You can make and receive calls, text message and mobile internet 4G is very rapid.

I can sure Samsung S8 Tracfone will be unlocked permanently. It means you can make factory reset, you can update firmware and Galaxy S8 G950U is never locked again. My service can also unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus that are locked Straight Talk network and Boost mobile. If you need a freedom for your Galaxy S8, let contact us. This is a paid service, so please don't ask me to support free. Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------------
My information
Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920
iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920
Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)
Skype: shomesconan@live.com
Mail: phoneoftime@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment