Monday, June 12, 2017

Remove Please Call Me Samsung Galaxy S8 G950N Korea

I solved "Please call me" function for my customer from Uzbekistan. Samsung Galaxy S8 from domestic Korean market with G950N model. Galaxy S8 is locked "Please Call Me" feature



If you want to remove "Please call me" for Samsung S8 Korea, you don't need go anywhere and you don't need send your phone to anywhere. You need prepare a good internet and sit front of good laptop/desktop. Your Samsung Galaxy S8 will be cleaned all locked-functions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My information

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: phoneoftime@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment