Friday, June 16, 2017

Remove google account verification HTC 10 pmeuhl pmewl

My service can skip to verify google account for:

+ HTC 10 PMEUHL

+ HTC 10 PMEWL



What is procedure?

On your Windows laptop or desktop:

+ Connect a stable internet

+ Use an original cable

+ Install Teamviewer software to connect your laptop and my service

On your HTC 10:

+ Turn off phone and wait 3-4 seconds

+ Hold volume Down + Power buttons same time. It will put Bootloader mode

+ Connect phone with laptop

It will take 15 minutes to finish



My service will remove old google account for HTC 10 completely. These photos are sent from my friends from USA and Netherland. Thank you so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My information

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: phoneoftime@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment