Friday, November 10, 2017

Please Call Me block Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910S Korea

Thank my Mexican customer who sent the photos, they helped me to create this video.



My service will help you to remove "Please call me" block Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with N910S model completely. After our work is finished, you can update new firmware for your Note 4 N910s (via Wifi and via Odin), you can factory reset for your Note 4 Korea and all of functions will work fine.



My service will solve remotely, Samsung Note 4 will be on your hands, you only need a stable internet, a good Windows laptop/computer, a good usb cable and the rest of process, i will do.



Finally, this is a paid-service, you can skip my video if you are looking for a free method. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My information:

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: phoneoftime@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment