Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Unlock password without data loss FRP On Samsung Galaxy S6 Sprint G920P ...

Thank my friend from USA who sent these photos. My friend has Samsung Galaxy S6 from Sprint network with G920P model and this phone is updated lastest software verion. Unfortunately, he forgot PIN-lock that is screen-lock protective function of Android phones and this phone is logged in google account, so FRP lock feature is turned on. Trouble is his personal data in this phone is very important, that why he need my service to remove screen-lock without data loss

I checked all information of Galaxy S6 and the result: FPR lock On, software version of phone is updated newest. So, i will remove google account first via my server, then i removed PIN-lock and the phone is still saved all his information. It's working fine now. If you has a similar trouble, you can contact me. We will solve it together



No comments:

Post a Comment