Friday, May 5, 2017

Remove google account LG G6 T Mobile H872 USA





Thank my friend from Virginia who sent these photos

My friend bought a secondhand LG G6 from T-Mobile network with H872 model and it asked to sign in a google account. How can he know because of the old google account from the previous owner, so he contacted my service. We removed google account verification for LG G6 H872, it worked fine.



My service will delete the old google account LG G6. You don't need go anywhere and you also don't need send your phone to anywhere. You need a good laptop/desktop, a good internet and install Teamviewer software. On your LG G6, enter Download mode and connect usb. It's time to fight!



I confirm my service can bypass google account verification screen for:

LG G6 T-Mobile H872

LG G6 US997

LG G6 Verizon VS988

LG G6 AS993

LG G6 AT&T H871

LG G6 Sprint LS993

LG G6 Canada H873

LG G6 Iran H870S Middle East countries

LG G6 UK H870 European countries

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me:

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: phoneoftime@gmail.com

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment