Thursday, September 21, 2017

Remove google account FRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950N Korean

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is sold into Korean domestic market by KT Telecom, SK Telecom and LG U+ with N950N model.



I have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 hands-on, its from KT Telecom and N950N model. Samsung Note 8 is locked google account verification and my service can remove old google account completely. My service can support to remove google account for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with N950N, N950U, N950F and N950W models. If you are facing this trouble, you can contact me to make a freedom of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My information:

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: phoneoftime@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment