Friday, December 1, 2017

Repair blacklist imei Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 A520F A520W A520FD

My video is created by photos that are recorded by my customer when they use my blacklist imei reparing services for their Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. Thank you.



You need send me information of Samsung A5 2017 if you want to repair the blocked imei.

+ "Settings - About Device - Software Info": I need check "Build Number".

+ "USB Debugging" and "OEM Unlock" functions must be turned on.

+ From Dialpad, press *#06#: to check status of original imei

+ From Dialpad, press *#0011#: to check Imei status is OK or what is error?

+ Put phone into "Download mode": to check Warranty Void is good (0) or not (1).



There are some stuff you should set up:

+ A good Windows laptop/computer. My service can't work on Mac OS

+ A stable internet.

+ Remote control software: Teamviewer is installed into laptop/computer

+ An orginal USB cable. A cheap cable with slow connection can affect our work.



My service can repair imei for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 with some models: A520F, A520FD, A520W, A520L, A520S... New clean imei will be written and it's also unlocked. You can update new firmware, you can reset factory, you can use all simcards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My information:

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: phoneoftime@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment